Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- It’s believed Undertaker’s first SmackDown feud after Survivor Series will be with Randy Orton, although AJ Styles is also a possibility.
- Sin Cara’s punishment for the bus incident with Chris Jericho in the U.K. included not being allowed to dress in the wrestlers’ locker room at Raw in Buffalo. He dressed with “extras”.
- Taz, Bubba Ray & Tommy Dreamer were visiting WWE to film material for an ECW special on WWE Network. There were never plans to have them on SmackDown.
- Tajiri has been added to the upcoming NXT tour of Japan, but it still doesn’t look like he’s signing with WWE, as had been reported during the Cruiserweight Classic.
- At this point, Linda McMahon appears to be a longshot for President-Elect Donald Trump’s cabinet.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.